Deciding to Have Air Ducts Cleaned?
Air duct cleaning can get expensive, so if the answer to any of the following questions is YES – then there is no doubt about it, air duct cleaning should be done pronto:
- Has it been a year or longer since your HVAC system was last cleaned?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
- Do the air vents in your home or building expel pieces of debris or dust?
- Are there traces of mold in the air duct?
- Does any of your household member get sick due to allergens and may be sick almost all the time?
- Do you experience headaches, nausea, or burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes more frequently at home than when outside?
- Is there one or more smokers inside your household?
- Did you move to a new or newly remodeled your home?
- Do rodents or mice thrive in your home?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you live in a house that has been recently insulated or weather-proofed?
- Do you suffer from high humidity?
- Do you notice poor air flow?
- Do you live in a home that has never been expertly cleaned?
- Do you have a central air circulating system that utilizes a standard throw-away fiberglass filter?
- How many years have you been living in your home and haven’t had the air ducts cleaned?
To help you determine whether you need air duct cleaning or furnace cleaning, follow this two easy steps:
- open up a register (if it is needed carefully use a screwdriver).
- use a camera/flashlight/mirror and observe the condition inside your air ducts/furnace.
Cleaning the furnace is a good way to stop debris and dust from being expelled through the air vents. Also, there are molds that are toxic in nature and can make a person sick. Furthermore, rodents tend to find the air ducts a very comfortable place to live. When all of the above happens, it is best to seek professional help in cleaning air ducts.
HVAC Installation and Repair
Before you give up on your old furnace, call the repair experts at Quality HVAC. You might be surprised at how many years of new life a little repairs can add to your system. We service all brands and models. We are an authorized dealer for Bryant/Carrier/Lennox and American Standard. Give us a call today to talk about your needs.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing Services
All ducts, new and old leak air. Department of Energy has developed a new process to seal ducts from the inside. We are one of few companies who have been trained and are authorized to offer AeroSeal services. While all homes leak up to as much as 30% of air, with Aeroseal you can have you system efficient as nothing else out there on the market. Call us to learn more about Aeroseal process and pricing and we can help you determine if this process is right for you.
Have more questions or would like to learn more about what services you may need?
Contact Us or Call us today for free estimate. Toll Free 1-(888)-392-9409