Dryer vent cleaning includes a thorough cleaning of:
- Main electrical wires going into dryer
- All exhaust ducts in the dryer
- Main dryer vent
- Transition vent
- Exit vent
*Airflow is tested to ensure all lint has been removed
*Dryer is run on heat cycle to ensure heating element works properly
*Time to complete job: 45 – 90 minutes
How the dryer & dryer vent are cleaned
- A high powered vacuum is connected to the dryer vent while a series of flexible rods attached to a rotary brush spinning at over 500 rpm are snaked through the dryer ventilation system. This process scrapes, releases and captures all lint, animal hair, dust and dirt that have built up in the dryer vent.
- The dryer ducts deep in the dryer are cleaned using a rotary brush and high powered vacuum.
- The main electrical wires going to the dryer are cleaned and checked.
- The exit vent on the roof is cleaned and checked for proper air flow.
- Finally any dust, dirt, or lint is cleaned from under and around the dryer.
Schedule an appointment today!
Call us Toll Free 1-(888)-392-9409